TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Luomo Menswear, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Luomo Menswear and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Luomo Menswear and accessing the website in connection with the provision of such services.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Luomo Menswear, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site that be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo, or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Luomo Menswear
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- In any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Wesbite;
- In any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening, or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by and uploading your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may susoend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for ant reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration noes not affect any statutory rights.
Password and security
- When you register on this Website. You will be asked to create a password, which you should keep confidential and not disclose or share with anyone.
- If we have reason to believe that there is or likely to be any misuse of the Website or breach of security, we may require you to change your password or suspend your account
Links to other websites
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Luomo Menswear or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them
- The inclusion of a link to another does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tool, or information that makes available through the website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the ;aw, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guarantee in that regard and all uses take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website
- Reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control
- To the maximum extent permitted by the law, accepts no liability for any of the following:
- Any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenues, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- Loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- Any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the website from the date of publication.
- These terms and conditions contain the whole agreement between the parties relating to its subject matter and supersede all prior discussion, arrangements or agreements that might have taken place in relation to the terms and conditions.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act, or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Luomo Menswear details
- Luomo Menswear is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 10022558 whose registered address is Prospect House, 2 Athenaeum Road, London, United Kingdom, N20 9AE and it operates the Website luomomenswear.co.uk. The registered VAT number is 250113560.
You can contact Luomo Menswear by email on firstname.lastname@example.org